SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR APRIL WORKSHOP WITH CAROLYN ROARK: “THE WRITE STEPS: CHOOSING YOUR BEST PATH FROM IDEATION TO PUBLICATION”
In this workshop for both new and experienced authors, ghostwriter Carolyn Roark lays out the steps to making the right choices for yourself and your manuscript, including:
1. How do I get this manuscript out of my head and onto the page?
2. Should I work with a professional ghostwriter or editor? How do I find one?
3. Do I need an agent?
4. Is self-publishing right for me?
5. Should I seek a contract with a traditional press?
6. How do I avoid predatory publishers and con artists in the industry?
7. What the heck is a platform, and do I have to have one?
...and many more!
Carolyn’s bio: Dr. Carolyn Roark helps accomplished people build skill and confidence, create striking content, make the right publishing moves, and connect powerfully with their audiences through writing. Her clients include top Inc.com columnist Kevin Daum, Great Legal Marketing pro Ben Glass, the “professional imperfectionist” Stephen Guise, “rock star” speaker Marvelless Mark, and others. Read more of Carolyn’s bio.
NMBA News, Opinion, and Articles are powered by members. To submit, please email your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org